Each application must include an updated CV of no more than two pages, a full-height photo, and a link to your personal Instagram account or an alternative social media (if available & relevant).
Are you passionate about fitness and love leading group workouts? We're looking for enthusiastic Group Exercise Instructors to be part of our fitness family in Kuwait. If you're energetic, certified, and ready to inspire and motivate, we want to hear from you!
- Leading engaging group fitness classes, such as aerobics, spin, or HIIT.
- Demonstrating proper exercise techniques and ensuring participant safety.
- Motivating and energizing class attendees to reach their fitness goals.
- Creating diverse and challenging workout routines.
- Maintaining class schedules and providing a positive, inclusive environment.
- Staying current with fitness trends and certifications to deliver effective and enjoyable classes.
- Fluent English
- Skilled in group exercise training : Spinning, Les Mills, TRX, Functional Fitness
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Internationally certified from a recognised organization
- Genuine care for people
- Basic salary | tax free 600 KWD | 1,940 USD per month
- Monthly bonus 45-55% on PT upon targets achievement
- Recruitment flight
- Full work visa
- Health insurance plan (life and medical)
- Shared accommodation | single room only for 30 days from commencement date, candidate is expected to rent private accommodation after 30 days period
- 6 day working week | 24 months contract length
- 30 days paid leave
Yves Preissler Business Consulting is the specialised consultancy for fitness, leisure, and sports projects; with a track record of successful project implementation primarily in the Middle East, it’s a leader in its field. Its wide offering ranges from turn-key solutions to procurement planning and staffing; amongst many other related services.
We are pleased to support the placement of a Group Exercise Trainer within a premium brand.