Each application must include an updated CV of no more than two pages, a full-height photo, and a link to your personal Instagram account or an alternative social media (if available & relevant).
Offer ended on May 31, 2021
Pilates Reformer Instructor (FEMALE) required for the leading boutique facility.
The role is available in Kuwait City.
- Internationally recognized Pilates certification - BASI, STOTT, Peak Pilates, Polestar, Balanced Body pilates schools are desired
- Experienced in both Personal and Group training
- Fluent English
- Minimum two years of experience as a Pilates Reformer trainer
- Organized and enthusiastic personality
- Must be adaptable to Middle Eastern culture
- Competitive basic salary | tax free 1,500 - 2,500 USD depending on experience and negotiations
- Recruitment flight
- Vacation flight round trip every 12 months to passport country
- Full work visa
- Basic health insurance plan
- Attractive commissions scheme
- Shared accommodation | single room
- The in-house development training program
- 6 day working week | 12 months minimum contract length
- 30 days paid leave
- Beautiful weather 365 days per year
Yves Preissler Business Consulting is the specialized consultancy for fitness, leisure, and sports projects; with a track record of successful project implementation primarily in the Middle East, it’s a leader in its field. Its wide offering ranges from turn-key solutions to procurement planning and staffing; amongst many other related services.
We are pleased to support the placement of a Pilates Reformer Instructor for the boutique facility based in Kuwait.