Each application must include an updated CV of no more than two pages, a full-height photo, and a link to your personal Instagram account or an alternative social media (if available & relevant).
Offer ended on May 31, 2021
Self-Defence Instructor is required.
The role is in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Internationally recognized relevant certification
- Fluent English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in krav maga, BJJ, MMA, military training
- Close protection background is a plus
- Competitive basic salary | tax free 2,000 - 3,000 USD depending on experience
- Recruitment flight
- Full work visa
- Basic health insurance plan
- Attractive commissions scheme
- Shared accommodation | single room
- 6 day working week | 12 months minimum contract length
- 30 days paid leave
- Beautiful weather 365 days per year
Yves Preissler Business Consulting is the specialized consultancy for fitness, leisure, and sports projects; with a track record of successful project implementation primarily in the Middle East, it’s a leader in its field. Its wide offering ranges from turn-key solutions to procurement planning and staffing; amongst many other related services.
We are pleased to support the placement of a Self-Defence Instructor for a Riyadh based project.